Sunday, May 3, 2015

It's been awhile....!

Hi Gals and Guys,

It's been a very long time since I posted any updates, or anything else for that matter.

I have since my last post, moved from one state to another, changed jobs, moved into a new house and bought a new car......phew.

So, as you can imagine I have been very busy with real life and haven't had any time for my art.

But now I am ready and have a bit more time to devote to my passion.

Hopefully I will be able to re-ignite some of my old works and comics I have been promising to finish for ages. As well as some new art that are very much still a work in progress.

For those who have been waiting patiently, I thank you. They are are well under way and are coming very soon....I promise.

Cheers

TwoDads

4 comments:

  1. Hello my friend. Welcome back. :-) It's so wonderful, we have missed here and on your other sites.
    Hope you haven't forgot my small set you would do for me... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cosmic, great to hear from you. I know I have been remiss.....but, I have a head like a sieve these days. Could you please remind me....of the "small" set I promised you? Damn my brain...it 'ain't what it used be....!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes no problem buddy,

      here my idea for your blonde beauty from your pic "I'm bored" at renderotica.

      Yes I have an idea. Would like to see her in a set. First she could wear hot teacher outfit (Blouse, jacket, mini and high heels) She could pose very sensual in an office. A colleague asks her if she is interested in a photo shooting. She is open for new experiences and says yes. In the She takes black high heels, lace garters stockings bra and string for the shoot and will seduces her colleague. She poses very hot in fornt of camera and seduces him. She stripps of her bra and slip and both are getting hotter. She she she invites him coming to her she kisses him and stripps off his clothings, starts a blowjob and both have sex missionary doggy and then anal from behind and climax coming in her ass. Last pics show comming fluids out of her light open ass and she poses in a few last pics.

      Hope you remeber now. :-) She is so beautiful ...

      Delete
    2. Hey Cosmic,

      Oh Boy! That sounds very, well,.........awesome! I will give it some thought. I have to say tho',that's a lot of work...........I'm not promising anything, but I will think about it.

      TwoDads

      Delete